16 December, 2009

Pourquoi restez-vous chrétien/ne?

This article was written at the start of the year.
http://www.sydneyanglicans.net/mission/missionthinking/questions_why_are_you_still_a_christian/

For those of my friends who are Christian and have stuck with God, it's worth considering the grace that brought us safe thus far.

So, to those who are in Christ with me
- why are you still a Christian?

(I intend to share my own reasons, but I'm still in a D&M with gospel-writer/apostle Matthew (Levi) bar-Alphaeus, so once again soyez patient!)


Et qu'est-ce que vous allez faire pendant le mois de janvier?
On a different tack, IF you are planning to be off work or on holidays after the new year, why not consider..
CMS Summer School 2010
..at Katoomba?

Even just for a day.

It is one fantastic conference - the best I've ever attended.
Really great esp. if you want to know more about what God is doing in the world
- how His kingdom is being expanded, and even how you can play a part in it..

DO consider coming. I can't recommend it highly enough.

L/T.

..
.. P.S.
Two more videos for the road!!
(Vision of CMS.)

A day in the life of missionaries in 35 different countries..

(What is quite cool is recognising French local Christians whom I met, or heard speak, depicted in these clips.)

:O

No comments:

Post a Comment