25 June, 2010

À Paris - une troisième fois

Having completed an unexpectedly business-class 1st leg of my third visit to Paris (resulting in slightly more sleep than prayed for), am at boarding gate in Bangkok awaiting flight to Dubai en route to Europe.
________________

In case it's a few days before I can update here (or on f'b),
would you please PRAY for:

* the team as we assemble over the weekend

* unity in Christ among all team members throughout the next week

* God's mercy on all whom we will meet

* faithful & clear presentation of the good news of Jesus

* my own relationship with our Father,
e.g. wise use of travel time to listen carefully to His Words (esp. as I try to study/read the Bible), & to talk to Him

* God's powerful intervention (in my daily, common & damaging weaknesses) so that I can encourage my fellow Christians & challenge any non-Christians I might talk to

* every team member, that whenever we open our mouths, words may be given us so that we will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel;
pray that we may declare it fearlessly, as we should.


I hope you will hear from me soon..

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment