03 December, 2010

1 musicien/ne

I interrupt my occasional "ordinary" blog posts with a little prayer request, about a temporal issue.

On Friday 10th December I am in need of a reliable and humble muso who can play a piano accompaniment to 2 short songs, one in B major, one in C. They need only be available between ten o'clock and midday - it is not a whole-day gig. It is in Sydney's northern beaches area, and transport is provided.

Please PRAY:
..for God to provide for this need, according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
________________

{If He sees it as a genuine need, that is
- I just don't see myself being able to present the song content (Bible-rich lyrics) while accompanying myself on piano at the same time!}

Thank you in advance to those who read & pray.

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment