02 January, 2011

43e chapitre d'ÉSAΪE

{Happy New Year.
Isn't this a lovely, suitable verse to kick-off my blog posts in 2011?)



"Remember not the former things,
nor consider the things of old.

Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?

I will make a way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert.

The wild beasts will honour Me,
the jackals and the ostriches,

for I give water in the wilderness,
rivers in the desert,
to give drink to My chosen people,
the people whom I formed for Myself
that they might declare My praise."

ISAIAH chapter 43,
verses 18-21.

________________

Père céleste, que Tu fasse cela pour moi aussi!?
..que des eaux dans le désert soient mises, et des fleuves dans la solitude..
- Toi, qui m'a choisi,
afin que je puisses annoncer Tes louanges aux incrédules!

Toutefois, que ma volonté ne se fasse pas, mais la Tienne (LUC 22,42).


L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment