04 June, 2012

4 amis, 2 jours de juin, 1 anniversaire

4 friends
Partly because of my prayer diary, partly because for His own reasons God has put this on my heart, my mind turns to the 4 people I considered my closest friends in the last 10 years:
C. Soo (married name CHIN), met 2000;
L.P.Y. MOK, met 1996;
S. KRITSOTAKIS, met 1995;
and S.L.W. CHAN, met 1990.

Perhaps because in recent years I've neglected them in person, though keeping them in prayer.

2 jours de juin, 1 joyeux anniversaire
Happy birthday, S.L.W. CHAN!
- can't get in touch with you for toffee at present;
but, until you die or ask me to stop, I will keep praying for you - probably the longest-standing friend I've ever had.
(Would insert *hugs* here, but as in the 22 years I've known you you're not the touchy-feely type, I'll settle for *pats-on-shoulder* instead!)

If by some freak of nature any out of the 4 of you stumble on this
- get in touch!
(though I know it's partly my fault for not keeping up too).

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment