23 March, 2014

6 sujets de grâces

In a non-easy week, I am thankful for small things...

 #1
The undeserved gift of blood relatives who show gracious support & love in spite of their disagreement with my lifestyle/life choices.

 #2
Prayerful & caring Christian community at both my AM Anglican and PM Chinese-background churches.

 #3
Being moved to pray/feel sad for an unsaved classmate even though I'm pretty sure she dislikes me and for whose salvation (until this week) it has been quite hard to pray.

 #4
Affirming words from my ballet teacher for the 1st time since before my calf muscle injury.
(As opposed to no words at all, so I couldn't be sure whether I was doing the right thing or not.)

 #5
Faithful, encouraging co-workers who serve with me in children's ministry (we work with all ages from 1-11).

 #6
God's Word in the Bible, which is living & active - and esp. this week has been timely in the midst of emotional strain.

________________

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment