22 July, 2009

Images de Paris

Claudia* and Esther* pooled the photographs they took from our mission week in Paris.

I have chosen just one, for the simple reason that I want you to look very carefully at the expression on my face.

What you see epitomises the way I felt all through our "semaine d'évangelisation". I kid you not. It was one of the most meaningful weeks of my entire life.

Of course, the fact that Asher* (blue shirt) and Jonty* (black shirt) were being a bit silly at the time the shot was taken may have served to enhance my broad smile!



I've been viewing all the other pictures that Claudia compiled & sent to us, too. Am gradually updating the blog with some of these shots. Feel free to scroll down & look for illustrations on my previous posts. It's all coming back to me now; I laughed & laughed as I saw all of the photos!

I miss my team! I wish we'd done what we did for longer than a week.

L/T.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment