31 July, 2009

Priez-vous pour moi?

WANTED: 20 (or more) committed people to pray for Christian needing clarification/guidance.

Essential Criteria: Christian, calls Jesus Lord & at least tries to live as if He is, attempts to make a daily habit of praying to God and/or reading His Word, willing to pray not just once about something but twice, thrice, continuously, patiently over long periods of time.

Desirable Criteria: Interest in praying & caring about overseas cross-cultural missions work in Third, Second AND First World nations. Or even in giving (if you have the means) or going (if you are sent).

How to apply: Register your interest by getting in touch by any means available.
And please would you pray the following? That I will..

* listen attentively to what God wants to tell me
* keep listening even if/when it's not something I want to hear

* obey God in what He directs me to do
* keep obeying even if/when it's not something I want to do

* seek God more & grow to love Him more,
so that I will want to listen to whatever He has to say & do whatever it is He wants me to do.

Positions will remain open until suitable applicants have volunteered.

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment