24 August, 2009

Soyez patient!

Patience is something that seems, for me, to be in naturally short supply.

Perhaps it's simply because I live in such an "instant" culture. There is so much demand about what needs to be done NOW. Or very soon.

My occasional psychiatrist, probably the only Christian who really consistently knows what's been going on in my head since mid-1993 and how the thoughts therein have influenced the best/worst of my conduct over the last 16 years, has suggested that - in regard to the future - I do a little more waiting and stop being so hectic about decision-making. {EDIT. - Although my tax-return estimate, worth close to €2000, does change the equation slightly.. .. ..}

I have to agree in principle. There's plenty of time before April 2010, which is when things may really need to get moving (if things at all get moving).

I just hope I don't get distracted before then. Life may change drastically in the next 12 months - but please (to those reading this who care), don't assume it will change to necessarily suit your expectations.

(Or mine.)

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment