10 May, 2009

Un troupeau des jeunes

It has been 4 years since I said goodbye to a flock of 109 young rams, whom I shepherded for just one term.

Of that flock, 2 are Christians who are involved in churches/youth groups on a regular basis.

Attended a rock concert tonight where many of them performed (I'm not into rock, just so you know!), and left with feelings of nostalgia for what once was, and will never be again.

Sometimes you just wish time could stand still.

That the happiest or most interesting days of our human existence don't have to end so soon.

That little ones don't grow up so fast!

I remember when most of them were shorter than me.. .. ..but not anymore.

Well, as long as they are found in Christ alone on that last and greatest Day, I don't mind.. .. ..too much, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment