03 November, 2009

La chaleur

Everything feels like it's heating up. There are November days in Sydney that just make you sick of summer. Even though technically, in Australia, it's still just springtime!

Today we experienced 37-degree temperatures. And, as often happens when such extremes hit, I have a headache I cannot get rid of.

It's not just the weather heating up though - work is, too. This school term (19th October to 9th December) I have work in Menangle, near Campbelltown NSW; also in Bondi Junction NSW, near the sea. Feels so busy. So much running around. And yet it's not even 5 days per week that I need to work!

Then again, maybe it's just the heat that seems to be adding to my stress levels.

Oh that it were cooler!

And calmer.

It's like I don't have time to think.
Not even about the future.

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment