25 February, 2010

Béni soit Dieu! Un étudiant ancien est sauvé!!

I cannot express my feelings of pure joy at hearing this news..
(Video link shows how I'd be dancing in response!)

Back in 2003, I taught a class of gifted students at Smithfield PS (NSW, south/western Sydney). A couple of students from that Smithfield class got into, & went to, Sydney Boys' HS.

Today I met a young Christian who went through Sydney Boys' with these 2 former students. Imagine my delight at hearing his report that 1 of my 2 was now a believer in the Lord Jesus.

I am so incredibly thrilled and I cannot thank God enough for this answer to prayers!!

Rejoice with me, for what was lost is FOUND!!!!!

L/T.

{Update: (18/10/10) The link provided is the testimony of how this 2003 student came to know Jesus Christ as Lord & Saviour.}

No comments:

Post a Comment