14 February, 2010

le 14 février

Ça fait 7 mois..!
It is seven months since I left Europe after my first Paris mission (plus London stopover).

A little frustrating, since it feels I'm no closer to returning there to actively participate in the work that I know needs to be done.

I'm sure many of my équipiers from June/July mission have moved on.

But as for me, I was always at a different stage of life from them - apart from Mia* or Kade* (who seem settled in for the long haul with GBU Paris) and probably Asher* (who until recently was still on the UCCF circuit in England).

A large portion of heart still looks towards the needs of the gospel in Paris & generally across France & Europe.

Which is why I've chosen Chinese New Year 2010, oops, meant VD, to ramble on about this.

My preference, if at all possible, would be to stay in Sydney work-wise, just because there's need for me to be trained & mentored (in specific ministry skills) by more mature Christians, who can't move with me as trainers/mentors to another city, state or country, if I get work there.

But I need to see what God provides.

How long, o Lord?

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment