25 June, 2009

Allez-y!

It's the final countdown, and still, so very much to do..!

e.g. Pack; tidy the house adequately so it almost looks like I don't live there (hah!); tie up loose ends; post important messages here.. ..among other things!

*mentally running around and screaming - again*


For anyone who wants to keep in touch:

~ e-mail:
if AT ALL I check my Yahoo or Hotmail accounts, it will be irregular; please refrain except in the case of emergencies!

~ mobile:
will be left at home. Alone, neglected, uncared-for, you name it!
Please don't call it..
..or SMS it..
..and esp. please leave no voicemail messages; it's too costly to access them!
(Plus today's exchange rates in EUR/GBP were terrible..enough said.)

~ family:
obviously if you know Louisa, and are on Facebook, all will be well..
..If not, just keep visiting this blog, OK? Good, I'm glad we sorted that out!!

~ COMMENTS.
Best way to let me know of anything, post a comment here on the blog. You don't even have to be a blogger here; moreover, even if you are one, you can still post as "anonymous".
Would love to hear from you, extra special news, thoughts, prayers etc.

C'est tout, that's all for now. Must rush back to my errands..!

Much love to all,
L/T.

P.S. The new pink picture of me (see my profile, RH side of page) is dated Queen's Birthday Weekend 2009. The dear amateur photographer who took it, a Christian brother from CCCMP, does not wish to be acknowledged (he thinks it's not his best work, the perfectionist). But bless him, it's a good enough photo for me. And of me! (In my opinion, anyhow - though I wonder what my ballet teacher Olivia would think of the pose!)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time. Will pray. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy,

    I'm sure I will!

    (It's just coming home that may be tricky.)

    But now I'm at the airport, no turning back!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete