26 June, 2009

Comment allais-tu?

How did I go with my To-Do lists..?

{This feed is live from Sydney Kingsford-Smith Int'l. I never thought I'd say this - but God bless Optus for their free internet access at the airport!!}


House tidied?
Um..
..Well, I got most of my stuff away - but I've left traces. Selina, dearest, I am so sorry.. ..spotlessness was not achieved.

:(

Packed?
..I hope so, seeing that I've checked my luggage in!!

Paperwork (school, gifted-ed., Sunday-school, other)
..I got the visible stuff sorted; however, several boxes in garage/hall cupboard/bedroom still filled with unsorted items..

Family, on the slim but present possibility that I never come back, just burn it all, OK?? (*hehe*)

I-thank-God-for-many-people messages?
..Still going. There are so many wonderful people whom I am encouraged by, in their own way.

John Calvin comments?
..Going to read that book again on the plane. Stay tuned!
[to be continued..]


PRAYER? (le plus important)
Thank you to people who are already praying!

~ Please pray through COLOSSIANS 4:3-6 (esp. boldness) - and that I personally will remember EPHESIANS 4:1-3 as I meet my fellow team members in Paris (5PM local time this Saturday; 1AM Sunday in Sydney!).

~ A special one - my eldest cousin's little son is undergoing treatment for leukaemia. Eleanor, Ken, Stephanie & esp. Jeremy - my thoughts & prayers are with you.

~ Thank God I'm finally going! For the money, the time, the opportunity, the call!

~ I had a great time with Simon, one of my best friends yesterday (nonXn). Friendship that goes back 14 years is a precious gift, one to be very thankful for!

~ It would be nice if the whole process of getting through customs/security, travelling, transits, transfers etc. went smoothly. But all in accordance with God's will! Pray bearing in mind that things like this may, for God's own purposes, not run as smoothly as anybody would like.

~ Goal: I'd like to return from overseas with my love, joy & desire for God deepened and renewed. It's a huge ask. But it's what is most important.

C'est tout en ce moment! (That's all for now.)

;P

3 comments:

  1. Letitia, thinking of you as you have embarked on this adventure and wide open mission field that God has called you to...sorry, it's in past tense as I am reading this slightly a little late...

    Love, thoughts and prayers from your bro & sis in Christ,
    Sam & Edwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I just realised my previous comment did not post as I did not complete the "post comment" process.

    I just mentioned in the previous post that we've unfortunately not had the opportunity to look at your blog until now - Edwin's still sick (2nd time now) and I've been feeling up and down as I struggle not to be bog down with Edwin's germs. We've been busy trying to eat more healthy and cooking at home with lots of homemade soup.

    Anyway, going to read upwards in your next blog...or "new post" depending on which view I am reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete