17 June, 2009

Rédaction et racontage

The first R-word means "essay" in French. The second means something that is recounted/told.

It is 3 in the morning, Sydney time; 7 the previous evening, Paris time. I have spent the last 12 hours periodically slaving away at my last of 5 uni. assignments on gifted education. - No, regrettably I am not finished - no such reprieve just yet!!

But onto more wakeful topics - like where I'll be in just over 9 days time!!

The church where my Paris mission team will be sheltering for our "semaine annonce de la bonne nouvelle" is apparently a Baptist church:
**rue de Sevres, Paris, 7e arrondissement.

Those of you who have access to the internet, know how to get onto Google maps, and have the time, check out the location.

And note its proximity to my first paid-accommodation location, post-mission:
**rue Littre, Paris, 6e arrondissement.

Effectively the distance between rue de Sevres and rue Littre is no more than 2 blocks! How incredibly cool. And providential - that as mission finishes, no matter how tired I am after the week of gospelling is over, I only need to trot a couple of blocks to reach my hotel!

What amazing work on the part of God.

And now I'd better stop procrastinating & return to my essay.. .. ..

So sleepy..!

No comments:

Post a Comment