12 June, 2009

Je me tords de rire!!

I believe the expression in English is loosely translated "ROFL"?

Sorry that I haven't gotten the hang of providing web links you can actually *click* on & be able to *go* somewhere.

But if you'd like a good laugh, please copy & paste the following into your browser:

http://mightychurch.com/forums/viewthread/90/P25/#2030

My personal favourites from this "ACTUAL SIGNS" link:

MOSCOW HOTEL
"You are invited to visit the cemetery where famous Soviet composers, authors and artists are buried daily except Thursday."

SWISS MENU
"Our wines leave you nothing to hope for."

HONG KONG DRESS SHOP
"Ladies have fits upstairs."
{One for my father, who art in HK, out of debt be his name.}

COPENHAGEN AIRLINE OFFICE
"We take your bags and send them in all directions."
{Now *there's* air service to look forward to in 14 days' time!!}

ACAPULCO HOTEL
"The manager has personally passed all the water served here."

JAPANESE AIR CONDITIONER
"Cooles and Heates: If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself."

TOKYO CAR RENTAL FIRM
"When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage, then tootle him with vigour."

I hope you share my slightly warped sense of humour..

;D

No comments:

Post a Comment