21 September, 2009

32 rue Lutetia

Happy Birthday to me:
Far away across the sea!
Only just until Thursday,
Happy Birthday to me.

Happy Birthday to me:
Single, childless and free!
(Bless all married friends and parents..)
Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to you:
To my twin sister too.
Happy Birthday dear Louisa,
Happy Birthday to you!

Mon anniversaire
It's Sunday, and the first time I haven't been at home in AUS. to celebrate this.

How do I feel?
..Quite emotional actually. It has been an emotional day.

Points for praise:
God knows best.

Points for prayer:
Submission to what God seems to be showing me is best. And COLOSSIANS 1:9-14. Thank you!

I am coming home as scheduled, flying out this Thursday, arriving Saturday morning for WKC. No exceptions (unless God intervenes).

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Please Do Not deposit ANY money into my account!

Your way is not the way for me.

I repeat, it is not the way. I love you very dearly, but I am coming home as per original itinerary, I am now 32 years old, I have made my choice (stay tuned for what it is) and I'm really sorry if my decisions are not what you want for me.

Love to all, and thank you for your support of me and the interest you show in my life. Or rather, thank God, because all such blessings flow only from His hand!

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment