07 September, 2009

Six jours, mais pas assez de temps!

6 days until I fly (if God who gives life keeps me alive until Sunday) and I'm stressed about all that needs to be done.

MES TÂCHES
6 job applications to be completed/reported in my jobseeking diary (for the government which is assisting me in my unemployment) before 2359 hours on Wed. 9th.
[COMPLETED!! 09/09/09]

**Ring the ATO to ensure the required tax gets taken out of my unemployment payments - and casual public-school wages.

Travel insurance corrections to be sorted.
(My surname is NOT "Chend"!!!!!)
[COMPLETED!! 09/09/09]

Visit to family doctor for needed basic medication paperwork (stops me from being suspected of carrying illegal drugs into SG or FR..oh no, I've said too much..!).
[COMPLETED!! 09/09/09]

**Cleaning-blitz all house areas where my stuff is spread out.

Read from COLOSSIANS 2:6 to the end of the chapter & do Growth Groups surgery on it.
[Commenced!! 09/09/09 (only managed a patchy job though..regrettably..)]

**Plan lesson on NEHEMIAH for Years 1-2 class this Sunday.

**Finish car registration renewal.

**Pack as little as possible & prepare it for stowage in a residence close to the city.

And I haven't been able to read the Bible for ME yet today!!

Time! Time!! Time!!!

L/T.

No comments:

Post a Comment