24 September, 2009

Mon vol va descendre...

Flight will land in Sydney at 0605 hours, Sat. 26th September. BA 9 from London/Bangkok. *sigh*

Am being collected by a CCC person, NOT family, and will go straight to Katoomba for a conference - thank you in advance D.C.!! Quel étoile!!

Should be ready for pick-up and transfer to Katoomba at 0705 or thereabouts. If the plane doesn't crash (I have forgotten neither the text of JAMES 4, nor that Air France flight over the Atlantic less than 4 months ago!).

Am staying overnight with one of the new stagiaires Relais and an IFES-UK girl short-termer. The former has loaned me her laptop JUST for now (am about to return it). Have checked no emails since approx. Sunday. Also, will not have access to computer again until stopover in Bangkok, I hope there are no real emergencies before then?

Also, mission has finished today; therefore please refrain from ringing emergency contact Tom Parfitt, as we've all said our goodbyes now!

Love to all, hope D.C. and Ivy get the message about my arrival time!

L/T.

{EDIT: Have just viewed my bank history and am NOT HAPPY.

I told you not to deposit money into my account!!
Which part of I Am Coming Home did you NOT understand??}

No comments:

Post a Comment